Bachelor Degree in Economics Description
The Bachelor of Economics degree provides you with a comprehensive understanding of the overall context of business and government, and the high-level technical skills to analyse economic and social data and events. It will equip you with key capabilities to develop economic and social policy for those who want to work in fields such as financial markets, business, banking, and consulting in both the private and public sectors.
The department offers a four year Bachelor’s degree in economics
The major courses taught in this department include the following:
• Economic development
• Public Finance
• Managerial Economics
• Micro- and Macro-economic Theory
• Development Policy and Planning
• Economics of Money and Banking
• Islamic Banking and Finance
• International Economics
Courses by Semester
- ( 19 – May – 2017 ) Faculty of Hea...
- ( 18 – May – 2017 ) On May 18, 20...
- ( 17 – May- 2017 ) In a commemoration of...
- ( 17 – May – 2017 ) Workshop on ...
- ( 16 – May- 2017 ) Today, civil engineer...