Mr. Shafi’I Moalim Ibrahim
To develop efficiently through working as part of a competent dynamic team that can challenge me to utilize the knowledge and experience that I have acquired to the benefit of my employers and my personal development.
- EDUCATION BACKGROUND:
2014-2015 : Candidate Diploma in English Language at MU Institute of Languages.
2008—2012 : Bachelor Journalism & Information, at Mogadishu University.
2005- 2003 : Al- Fajri primary and Secondary School in Mogadishu.
2000- 2003 : Certificate in English language from Universal School of languages.
19 2002- 2003 : Certificate of health training from Al-yasir health center.
- Strong effective communicational and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent writing and Presentation skills.
- Strong prioritizing and initiating skills along with excellent computer skills, such as Microsoft Excel, Word, Power Point, Internet surfing.
- Ability to perform with minimal supervision, and work under pressure.
- Embracing personal integrity, Result oriented with analytical skills.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relations in a multi-cultural, multi-ethnic environment.
- PERSONAL ATTRIBUTES
- Strong ability to work in a team to complete shared goals.
- Determined, confident, able to work under-pressure and minimal supervision.
- Hard working with the ability to finish assignments in a stipulated time frame.
- Strong Media skills team- oriented
- EMPLOYMENT EXPERIENCE:
- 2013- Up to now Secretor of faculty of Political science and information at Mogadishu University.
- My Career : Keeping the faculty decoments, coordinating students and luctures, estimation coueses description, controling exams and results, managing faculty schedules.
- 2013- Up to Now Assistant Lecturer in Faculty political science & Information at MU,
- Career subjects: Original of mass Media and its Development, Media and public opinion, Communication theories, Public Relations, and International Media.
- 2012- 2013 Postgraduate program officer at Mogadishu University.
- 2011- 2012 Volunteer of Postgraduate program at Mogadishu University.
- 2012 Freelance journalist & Consultant Mass Communications.
- 2011-2012 Member Executive committee of Somali Media training & awareness center.
- 2006-2008 Teacher at Aalami Primary School
- SEMINARS & WORKSHOPS:
- 22-31 Oct,2014 Participated discation on Journalism curriculam development in Hargeisa.
- 07-14 Oct,2014 Participated campus management system training at Mogadishu Universty.
- 2013 Participated depate of Federalism and the current challenges at MU
- 2013 Participated Workshops on Research Quantitative Methodology in Journalism at MU.
- 2012 Participated Workshops on Secretarial management and dealing with students and lecturers at MU
- 2012 Participated Debate about Youth Contributions in Somali Road Map in Mogadishu.
- 20th March 2011 Participated Workshop on The media role in peace Building in Mogadishu.
- 2010 Participated Workshops on News writing and reporting in Nairobi Kenya
- 1st July and 15 July 2009 Participated Workshops on Mass communication in Nairobi
- 2007 Participated Workshops on Secretarial management Training in Mogadishu.
- June and July 2006 participated workshop for teacher training program
- Somali, Arabic, and English.
- Community Services, Research, Reading Journals, critical thinking and Listening Investigative media.