Mr. Mohamed Abdullahi Mohamud
|2000||Finished primary school of salahudin school in baidoa|
|1987-90||Finished sheikh Sufi intermediate school, Mogadishu-Somalia|
|1995-97||Finished Mujama,Umulqura secondary school, Mogadishu-Somalia|
|1997-2001||Graduated from Mogadishu university, faculty of arts and Human Science , department of history and civilization- Mogadishu –Somalia (degree: bachelor)
2014-2105 Candidate of Master Degree in Modern History in Bakhta-Rida in Sudan.
|Seminars And Workshops|
|Jan. 2011||Attended Seminar of Training Of Trainees|
|April 1994||Attended the teaching training for Somali private schools teacher, organized by the international Islamic relief organization, Mogadishu-Somalia.|
|June, 1995||Attended the teaching training for Somali private schools teachers, organized by world assembly Muslim Youth (WAMY), Mogadishu-Somalia|
|June, 1998||Participated teaching training course , organized by red crescent society of United Arab Emirates (U.A.E), Mogadishu-Somalia|
|May, 2002||Attended teaching training course prepared by uniecef, Mogadishu Somalia.
2014 course of Islamic Banks Management by : Khartum University in Sudan.
2014 course of Human resources Managment by : Khartum University in Sudan.
Course of Aldppelmasah and Albrootikulat and etiquette by : Khartum University in Sudan.
|1996-1997||Teacher in al-Faruq school, teaching Arabic language|
|1996-1999||Work voluntarily in HACHS,
· Meeting coordination
· Additional work supporter
· Staff training in public relationship
|1997-98||Teacher in Al-Birri School, teaching history and geography|
|1998-2002||Teacher in Al-Abdullahi Isse School, teaching history and geography|
|2002-2004||Teacher in Al-Hikmah School, teaching subjects of history and geography|
|2004-2011||Teacher in Ahmad-Gurey School, teaching subjects of history and geography|
|2005-2006||Teacher in Al-Nahda School, teaching subjects of history and geography|
|2004-2014||Lecturer in Mogadishu University, teaching subject of modern history of Africa, history of Jews, current of world Islamic, Islamic civilization, history of Islamic modern movements, and modern history of Europe .|
|2011||Work with Admission and registration office for Mogadishu university (MU).|
|2006-2007||Ø Chairman of Somali center for dialogue and development
· Effective and efficient management of Somali center for dialogue and development program in consistent with the objectives, activities and indicators.
· Represent Somali center for dialogue and development with the local authorities,
· Ensure appropriate administrative, financial and logistics procedures are in place, maintained and adhered to.
· Achieves results by others working well
· Coordinate the center and other international NGOs.
|2004-2008||Ø Head department of research and training for Somali media center
· Staff training and counseling
· Providing consulting with management of the Somali media center
· Putting strategies of research and training for the organization
· Consulting in career development of the staff