Mr Abdulqadir Abdinur Barre MSc
AbdulqadirAbdinur Barre graduated in General Nursing from Faculty of Nursing /Mogadishu University Mogadishu, Somalia, he obtained his first diploma in Public Health Administration from Modern Institute of Informatics & Management
(MIIM), Pakistan, the second diploma was in Community Health from AMREF-, Kenya, in 2011.
He obtained MSc in Professional Master of Health Profession Education from Joint Master between Maastricht University, Netherlands and Suez canal University, Egypt, in 2012.
Also in 2012, he obtained Certificate in Safe motherhood and educational skills training program from Department women Reproductive Health- Turkey and Certificate in Neonatal Resuscitation training from Department Neonatal Resuscitation/Turkish public
In 1990, he started working as Chairman of Somali education and Agriculture Development Organization SEADO, until 1992.
In the meanwhile, from 1993 on until 1999, he has been working as Vice director at Salahudin primary and Secondary school, Baidoa. Besides, from 1999 to 2004, he worked as Scientific subjects lecturer at Alfajri Secondary School, Mogadishu, and then from 2004 until 2007he has been working as Secretary and Assistant lecturer at Mogadishu University, Faculty of Nursing, from 2008 up to 2014 he worked as Senior Lecturer at Mogadishu University, and form 2009 until 2012 he has worked as Associate Dean, Mogadishu University, Faculty of Nursing & Health Sciences, Mogadishu, and then from 2012 up to the moment, he has been working as Dean Faculty of Nursing & Health Sciences/Mogadishu University.
- In 2012: He appointed as a Dean Faculty of Nursing & Health Sciences.
- In 2012: He appointed as a Head of Health Section; Kanava Youth Organization.
- From 2009 until 2012: He appointed as an Associate Dean, Mogadishu University, Faculty of Nursing & Health Sciences.
- From 2007 until 2010: He appointed as a Trainer of FGM and Women empowerment program, MCEC office of Mogadishu, University with partner NoNA and FOKUS.
- From 2004 until 2007: Appointed as a Secretary and Assistant lecturer, Mogadishu University, Faculty of Nursing, Mogadishu.
- In 1992: He elected as chairperson Somali Education and Agriculture organization (SEADO).