Mr. abdulaziz Mohamud Ahmed
- PHD Candidate: Ummudurman Islamic University.
- 2013: Master Degree of Education from Umudurman Islamic University.
- 2006: Post Graduate Diploma of Education from Umudurman Islamic University
- 1997- 2001: Mogadishu University. Degree: (B.A in History)
- 1983-1987 : 21 Secondary School. (Secondary School Certificate)
- 1977-83:-Ali Hussein Intermediate and Primary school. (Intermediate School Certificate)
- 1993: Fursade Engineering and Computer Service. ( Computer Certificate)
- 1985-1987: Bukhari Private School( English Language Certificate)
- 1983-1985: Omane Evening School ( English Language Certificate)
- 1981: Xalane Typing School ( Typing Certificate)
- 2002-upto now: Executive director of Somali Reconciliation Council
- 2002- upto now: Part-time worker (now lecturer at faculty of arts and civilization of Mogadishu University)
- 2004-uptp now. Member of Board of trustee of Kanava Youth Organization.
- 2001-2002:- Somali Center for Development of Students and Youth . Position: Coordinator.
- 1993-1997: Merchant
- 1993:- Translator for Foreign reporters in Mogadishu when Unitaf forces were interfering Somalia.
- 1991-1993: Merchant
- 1987-1991: English Teacher ( Bukhari Private School)
- 1985-1987: Ministry of Post and Telecommunication. Position: Post Officer.
Somali language: fluently
English language: excellent
Arabic language: excellent