9115 Medical Language
Course Descriptionthe course covers the concepts of medical terminology, suffixes, prefixes, terms for body cells, tissues and organs, terms for body structures and systems, terms for diseases, diagnosis, treatment and drugs.
- Students who successfully complete this course will be able to:
- 1. Have knowledge of basic rules of work construction and vocabulary of the body systems.
- 2. Read and understand medical documentation in medical records and medical reports.
- 3. Communicate with health care professionals utilizing proper medical terminology
Books for this Course
- Medical Language , Susan Turley 4 Edition
- September 2015
- January 2016