91129 Diagnostic Radiology
Course DescriptionThis course covers medical students a basic introduction of the common radiological exams procedures and techniques, indications and contraindications of different radiological exams. Topics including: introduction radiology, Chest radiology, Neuro-radiology, Uro-radiology, Gastro-intestinal radiology, musculoskeletal radiology, Mammogram, common radio-pathology and Nuclear medicine
- By the end of this course, students are expected to:
- 1- Be familiar with common radiological exams and procedures.
- 2- Known indications and contraindication of different radiological exams.
- 3- Be familiar with basic radiological anatomy.
- 4- Be able identify and diagnosis common and emergency pathological conditions using different radiological modalities.
Books for this Course
- 1. Blue print radiology.
- 2. Radiology for medical student.
- 3. Lecture notes on radiology.
- 4. Clinical medicine (Kumar and Clark)
- 5. McLeod's clinical examination.
- September 2014
- January 2015