6119 Fundamentals of Electronics
Course DescriptionThe course covers the following subjects: Direct Current Circuits, Alternating Current, Digital Signals, Semi-Conductors, Diodes, Rectifiers, Diode as a logic gate, Bipolar Junction Transistor, Bias circuits of BJT
- 1. Identify the applications and functions of electronics in Engineering.
- 2. Recognise basic electronic components and devices used for different electronic functions.
- 3. Be able to use basic techniques for analysing analogue and digital electronic circuits.
- 4. Be able to design analogue and digital electronic circuits at block level.
Books for this Course
- Electronic Circuits: Fundamentals & Applications, 2nd edition, Michael Tooley
- September 2014
- January 2015