6116 Physics (2)
Course DescriptionThis course covers the Electric Forces, Electric Flux, Gauss's Law , Application of Gauss's Law for Continuous Charge Distributions , Charged Conductors: Magnetic Forces and Magnetic Fields , Faraday's Law and Inductance , Electromagnetic Waves , Reflection and Refraction , Wave Optics.
- At the completion of this course, students will be able to:
- • Explain phenomena involving electrical and magnetic forces.
- • Analyze electric fields and forces for simple arrangements of static charges using Gauss’s Law and Coulomb’s Law
- • Analyze magnetic fields for simple arrangements of currents using Ampere’s Law
- • Analyze electric fields and magnetic fields for simple arrangements of changing electric and magnetic fields Faraday’s Law and Ampere’s Law
Books for this Course
- University physics h, (part II)Harris Benson,
- September 2014
- January 2015