61129 Web Development (1)
Course DescriptionThis course introduces students to Web Markup. Basic CSS and HTML5 markup will be taught. Students will become familiar with markup standards, and validation. Students will also learn how to create forms with various controls and types of form handlers and adapt page layouts to display constraints, Select the appropriate language and techniques to design their web pages, to design static web pages using HTML language.
- 1. Understand the importance of the web as a medium of communication
- 2. Develop skills in analyzing the usability of a web site.
- 3. Learn the language of the web: HTML and CSS.
- 4. Implement and understand how to interpret basic web analytics.
Books for this Course
- Website Development Simplified, Daniel Lancaster
- September 2014
- January 2015