61125 System Analysis and Design
Course DescriptionThis course provide students with an overall foundation of systems analysis and design to effectively and efficiently design and implement system. Topics to be covered include: system development tools, cost benefit analysis, prototyping, alternate system design strategies, designing human interface, software development life cycle, rapid application development and CASE tools, systems planning and selection, system analysis, system design, and system implementation and operation.
- The main objective of this course is to provide students with the basic knowledge of systems development life cycle. Other objectives include:
- - Develop an understanding of the role of information systems in modern organizations.
- - Become familiar with a variety of information systems analysis and problem solving tools and approaches.
- - Gain practical experience with information systems analysis and design, working as part of a project team.
Books for this Course
- System Analysis & Design , Fourth Edition, BY- Gray B.shelly, Thomas J.Cashman
- - Harry J.Rasenblatt
- September 2014
- January 2015