61122 Enterprise software Development (2)
Course DescriptionAs a part of advanced programming in Microsoft Technologies, this subject is introduced to develop powerful web applications with enhanced security and more flexibility with great support of code-behind programming like C#, VB.Net. The topics covered in this subject are, Introduction to Web Technologies, ASP.Net Introduction, Server-side controls, State Management, ADO.NET, Tracing, Web Services, XML, XML Web Services, Intro to Mobile Programming.
- • Learn to explain the Microsoft .NET Framework and ASP.NET
- • Learn to create a component in C#.
- • Learn to create an ASP.NET Web application project by using Visual Studio .NET.
- • Learn to add server controls to an ASP.NET Web Form.
- • Learn to create and populate ASP.NET Web Forms.
- • Learn to add functionality to server controls that are on an ASP.NET Web Form.
- • Learn to use the Trace and Debug objects that are provided with Visual Studio .NET.
- • Learn to use validation controls to validate user input.
- • Learn to create a user control.
Books for this Course
- Beginning ASP.NET 4 in C# and VB Imar Spaanjaars
- September 2014
- January 2015