61121 Enterprise software Development (1)
Course DescriptionThe course contains a detailed description of the visual basic .NET programming language, including basic concepts and language syntax, the .NET framework, common language runtime (CLR), the major VB .NET changes. Building classes with VB .NET, inheritance, interfaces, windows programming, database access with VB .NET and ADO .NET, upgrading VB6 projects to VB.NET.
- LEARNING OUTCOMES Upon completion of this course, the student will be able to:
- a. Design, create, build, and debug Visual Basic applications.
- b. Explore Visual Basic’s Integrated Development Environment (IDE).
- c. Implement syntax rules in Visual Basic programs.
- d.Write Visual Basic programs using object-oriented programming techniques including classes, objects, methods, instance variables, composition, and inheritance, and polymorphism.
- e. Write Windows applications using forms, controls, and events.
Books for this Course
- Programming in Visual Basic 2010 Jim McKeown
- September 2014
- January 2015