53136 Practical Training (5)
Course DescriptionThis course designed toPractical, general workplace training supported by an individualized learning plan developed by the student. This course assists students to develop knowledge skills and attitudes that will enable them to perform an assessment of community health needs with emphases factors that influence the health status. The object of these visits is to offer the students the opportunity to visit various community based health indicators manufacturing environment and identify risky healthy behaviors
- 1. Train and Review previously practical procedures of the major sections: Housing, Hospitality, food inspection and health quarantines
- 1. The ability for the student to conduct efficient house inspection and identify indoor health risk factors.
- 2. List the core functions of public health in thel communities.
- 3. Describe and analyze public policy initiatives that will have an influence on the practice in urbab and rural communities.
- 4. Describe the relationship between public health systems and well-being of the communities services
- 5. Demonstrate cultural competency in working with and caring for patients and communities.
- 6. Demonstrate an understanding of health information technology in community settings
- 7. Describe models of primary practice and how they could be developed in community settings.
- 8. Ante-mortem inspection, Post-mortem inspection and Abattoir hygiene
- 9. Have a knowledge about the milk borne, fish, egg diseases, transmission routes, and the prevention
- 10. Understand difference between quarantine and isolation.
- 11. Explain disease prevention and control and Mention quarantine communicable diseases
- 12. Determine the health problems of Food control inspection
Books for this Course
- Lecturers' Notes , Daud Ahmed Mohamed 2015
- September 2015
- January 2016
- ( 02 – Aug- 2017 ) Kampala, July 31, 201...
- ( 02- Aug- 2017 ) Workshop on ICT in mass medi...
- ( 01- Aug- 2017 ) Mogadishu University Institu...
- ( 19 – July – 2017 ) After success...
- ( 17 – July – 2017 ) A Three-day w...