53129 Waste Management (2)
Course DescriptionThis course provides an understandingin important aspects of various areas of liquid waste management. Topics include: Introduction to liquid waste management, sewage and diseases, liquid waste treatment processes, latrine construction and utilization and provision of safe drinking water
- 1.Define liquid wastes and Explain integrated sustainable liquid waste management
- 2.Describe sewage and diseases
- 3.Describe liquid waste treatment processes
- 4.Describe latrine construction
- 5.Describe utilization
- 6.Describe provision of safe drinking water
Books for this Course
- Solid waste Waste Managemetnby K. Sasikumar, Snoop Gopi Krishna
- February 2016
- June 2016
- ( 02 – Aug- 2017 ) Kampala, July 31, 201...
- ( 02- Aug- 2017 ) Workshop on ICT in mass medi...
- ( 01- Aug- 2017 ) Mogadishu University Institu...
- ( 19 – July – 2017 ) After success...
- ( 17 – July – 2017 ) A Three-day w...