53120 Practical Field Training (2) – Hospitality & Health
Course DescriptionThis courseprovide studentstheory and training for health requirement for hotels and furnished apartments, to protect and promote health and wellbeing and to establish minimum conditions which are essential to good health and which make hotel premises safe, sanitary and fit for tourism habitation. This course aimed to meet basic health requirements for hotels and furnished apartments.Topics include: introduction to hospitality, Hotels, Health requirement for Hotels and Furnished Apartments, food and beverage perspective, waste management, Noise, and pollution.
- At the end of this course the students should be able to:
- 1. ensure commitment of all hotel and furnished apartment to public health requirements
- 2. control communicable diseases
- 3. Ensure the implementation of unified health requirement in all hotels and furnished apartments in the Somalia.
- 4. set and maintain high standards of food safety and hygiene in hotel environment
- 5. identify hazards, assess risks and implementation control procedure
- 6. safe guard the environment from the effect of hospitality and accommodation service activities
- ( 02 – Aug- 2017 ) Kampala, July 31, 201...
- ( 02- Aug- 2017 ) Workshop on ICT in mass medi...
- ( 01- Aug- 2017 ) Mogadishu University Institu...
- ( 19 – July – 2017 ) After success...
- ( 17 – July – 2017 ) A Three-day w...