52127 Immunology & Serology (2)
Course DescriptionStudy of the cytokines, the complement system, cell mediated effectors responses, leukocyte migration and inflammation, hypersensitivity reactions, immune response to infectious diseases, Vaccines, AIDS and other immunodeficiencies, autoimmunity, transplantation immunology, cancer and immune system and experimental system.
- At the end of this course the student is expected to:
- 1. Understanding cytokines and its applications.
- 2. Knowing Complement activation and its application through diagnostic methods.
- 3. Describe the concepts of immunological disturbances
- 4. Understanding the basics of immune system of the pathological conditions, disorders and the detection methods of the: (Autoimmunity, Immunodeficiency, Hypersensitivity, Viral, bacterial , parasitic infections ,Tumor markers and )
Books for this Course
- Kuby Immonology
- February 2016
- June 2016