52113 Clinical Chemistry (1)
Course DescriptionAn introduction to the principles and procedures of various tests performed in Clinical Chemistry which presents the physiological basis, principle and procedure, and clinical significance of test results, including quality control and reference values and also includes basic chemical laboratory technique and safety, proteins, carbohydrates, lipids, enzymes endocrine function and toxicology.
- 1.Exhibit knowledge of human body chemistry levels under healthy and abnormal conditions.
- 2.Evaluate laboratory test outcomes and correlate test results with patient condition(s).
- 3.Recognize diagnostic significant of every parameter in the course
- 4.Be familiar with precautions have to be followed during analysis
- 5.Compare different analytical techniques of a specific parameter.
- 6.Acquainted with reference ranges and their units (old and SI units).
Books for this Course
- Clinical Chemsitary by William J, Mrashal & Stephen Kbabgert
- February 2016
- June 2016