Course DescriptionThe course is designed to discuss and equip students with the knowledge of physics particularly related to measurements, temperature of heat energy, pressure time and forces. Topics are: introduction to biophysics, apothecaries’& household system, overweight and obesity, force, temperature, pressure, diagnostic imaging technology, electricity
- At the end of the course the students will be able to:
- 1. To demonstrate and discuss the basic science of physics
- 2. Describe the apothecaries’s & household systems
- 3. Describe force, temperature and pressure
- 4. Demonstrate of physics particularly related to measurements, temperature of heat energy, pressure, time and force
- 5. Describe overweight and obesity
- 6. Describe diagnostic imaging technology
- 7. Describe electricity
Books for this Course
- Biophysics notes, Mohamed Osman Farah (2014)
- Popular biophysics by Gerald H. Pollack
- Introduction to biophysics, by Ronald Glaser
- Biophysics by V. Pattabhi
- February 2016
- June 2016
- ( 02 – Aug- 2017 ) Kampala, July 31, 201...
- ( 02- Aug- 2017 ) Workshop on ICT in mass medi...
- ( 01- Aug- 2017 ) Mogadishu University Institu...
- ( 19 – July – 2017 ) After success...
- ( 17 – July – 2017 ) A Three-day w...