51160 Graduation Thesis
Course DescriptionThis course in an individual research project effort and is designed to equip students with practical skills in identifying, investigating and nursing health problems and writing a complete research project. Also the student’s enables go through the research process by selecting relevant research topic on a health problem, collecting data; analysis and presenting his/her work in a thesis. This is a requirement for graduation.
- At the end of the course the students will be able to:
- 1. Focus your thesis topic and Understand the purpose of the thesis proposal
- 2. Understand the general structure of a thesis proposal and Understand the purpose and structure of the introduction of a thesis proposal
- 3. Be clear about how to formulate research questions, aims, objectives.
- 4. Plan, manage and execute a substantial project.
- 5. Explain the significance of the project in the context of the literature, the problem which the project solves, and the implications of what has been learned in conducting the project.
- 6. Demonstrate mastery of the underlying theory of the project subject matter and analysis techniques.
- 7. Demonstrate mastery of a non-trivial technical skill in a scientific field.
- 8. Analyse and interpret the results of the project.
- 9. Communicate the project objectives, process and results to practicing scientists in written and verbal form
- February 2016
- June 2016