4519 Financial Management I
This course will introduce to students how to interface with accounting and finance departments, help them to understand how firm meet their financial objectives and utilizing financial decision-making. This course will also explain financial tools and techniques which can be used to help firms maximize value by improving decision relating to capital budgeting capital structure, and working capital management.
- Students will be able to Analyze a firm’s performance using financial statements, Use the time value of money technique to make decisions in various personal and business situations, and Forecast a firm’s future performance.
Books for this Course
- Firer Colin; Stephen A.Ross; Randolph W Westerfield and Bradford D. Jordan (2005)
- Fundementals of Corporate Finance, (3th South African Edition ) McGrow-Hill Companies, Berkshire UK
- September 2015
- January 2016
- ( 02 – Aug- 2017 ) Kampala, July 31, 201...
- ( 02- Aug- 2017 ) Workshop on ICT in mass medi...
- ( 01- Aug- 2017 ) Mogadishu University Institu...
- ( 19 – July – 2017 ) After success...
- ( 17 – July – 2017 ) A Three-day w...