45136 Bank Management
This subject matter of this course is the organization and accounting in banks. This course exposes students to the overall operations and activities of the bank and the problem of how banks control their portfolios and how they make a profit. The details of Asset and Liability Management are explained. A discussion of bank supervision is also included.
Books for this Course
- 2. Brreale-Myers Principles of corporate finance, 7th Edition, by V. Sivaraman Krishnan, McGraw Hill 2002.
- 3. Hempel H. and Simonson G.(1991), Bank Financial Management, John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
- September 2015
- January 2016
- ( 02 – Aug- 2017 ) Kampala, July 31, 201...
- ( 02- Aug- 2017 ) Workshop on ICT in mass medi...
- ( 01- Aug- 2017 ) Mogadishu University Institu...
- ( 19 – July – 2017 ) After success...
- ( 17 – July – 2017 ) A Three-day w...