45134 Islamic Banking System
This course introduces students to basic concepts of Islamic and finance applied locally and globally. It will attempt to differentiate the elements between the Islamic financial system and its conventional counterparts. It will simplify and explain the theories and concepts of Islamic Financial Instruments used in the industry. This will expose the students on how Islamic Finance concepts are used in everyday life.
Books for this Course
- 1. Mohammad Taqi Usmani, An introduction to Islamic Finance.
- 2. Manual of Islamic Banking & Finance, State Bank of Pakistan.
- September 2015
- January 2016
- ( 02 – Aug- 2017 ) Kampala, July 31, 201...
- ( 02- Aug- 2017 ) Workshop on ICT in mass medi...
- ( 01- Aug- 2017 ) Mogadishu University Institu...
- ( 19 – July – 2017 ) After success...
- ( 17 – July – 2017 ) A Three-day w...