45125 Procurement & Logistics Management
- The objectives of this course is to :
- 1. Equip students with knowledge and skills in the area of procurement, stores management, supply chain management, logistics management and related fields
- 2. Enable students acquire capabilities to carry out research
- 3. Equip graduates with skills that can enable them to effectively participate in commerce and business activities locally and internationally.
Books for this Course
- Arjan J.Van Weele, (2005) Purchasing & Supply Chain Management – Analysis, Strategy Planning and Practice, 4th Edition. Thomson Learning.
- Peter Baily, David Framer, David Jessop & David Jones, (1998), Purchasing, Principle and Management, 8th Edition. Person Education Limited.
- September 2015
- January 2016
- ( 02 – Aug- 2017 ) Kampala, July 31, 201...
- ( 02- Aug- 2017 ) Workshop on ICT in mass medi...
- ( 01- Aug- 2017 ) Mogadishu University Institu...
- ( 19 – July – 2017 ) After success...
- ( 17 – July – 2017 ) A Three-day w...