4421 Project Management & Evaluation
This course covers an introduction to information systems project; feasibility studies, justification of systems, resources allocation; cost benefit analysis and selection of hardware, software and sources. Also, it establishes concept of team work and management of teams
- The aim of this course is:
- 1. Define a project, its characteristics and the role of the project manager.
- 2. Identify the causes of project failure and suggest ways in which these can be overcome.
- 3. Demonstrate a divergent approach to problem-solving, through the analysis and presentation of views on project problems / situations.
- 4. Explain the application of the theoretical frameworks within a project environment. Produce a project plan.
Books for this Course
- Beck, Wysocki, Crane (2000), Effective Project Management, 2 Edition, Wiley, New York.
- Mantel, Meredith (2000), Project Management (A managerial Approach) 4 Edition, Wiley, New York.
- September 2015
- January 2016
- ( 02 – Aug- 2017 ) Kampala, July 31, 201...
- ( 02- Aug- 2017 ) Workshop on ICT in mass medi...
- ( 01- Aug- 2017 ) Mogadishu University Institu...
- ( 19 – July – 2017 ) After success...
- ( 17 – July – 2017 ) A Three-day w...