4419 Financial Management
This is an introductory course in financial management. We provide the student with basic concept of corporate finance, investment and financing concepts, which are important to most managerial people. Students are required to learn the content and scope of financial management and the vital role-played by a financial manager
- 1. Develop an understanding of the tools that are used to value investment projects and Companies (valuation)
- 2. Understand the basic issues involved in how firms should raise funds for their real investment s (financing).
- 3. Evaluate how investment and financing decisions are related. Emphasis will be placed on appreciating the limitations and challenges that are faced when applying the theoretical framework of corporate finance to real world problems.
Books for this Course
- Principles of Managerial Finance (13th Edition), by Lawrence J. Gitman and Chad J. Zutter.
- September 2015
- January 2016
- ( 02 – Aug- 2017 ) Kampala, July 31, 201...
- ( 02- Aug- 2017 ) Workshop on ICT in mass medi...
- ( 01- Aug- 2017 ) Mogadishu University Institu...
- ( 19 – July – 2017 ) After success...
- ( 17 – July – 2017 ) A Three-day w...