4416 Regional & International Organizations
Course DescriptionThe course deals with issues related to the rules and goals of international organizations, concentrating on some international organizations like the League of Nations and the United Nations, by studying their development, goals, organizational structure, types of subsidiary organizations. It studies also regional organizations such as IGAD, AU, and Arab league.
- The course is designed to critically evaluate the emerging role of international and regional organizations, African Union, Arab League and United Nations system and the question of its restructuring as a considerable issue in the 21st century.
Books for this Course
- David Armstrong, Lorna Lloyd & John Redmond, International Organization in World Politics, New York: 2004
- September 2014
- January 2015
- ( 02 – Aug- 2017 ) Kampala, July 31, 201...
- ( 02- Aug- 2017 ) Workshop on ICT in mass medi...
- ( 01- Aug- 2017 ) Mogadishu University Institu...
- ( 19 – July – 2017 ) After success...
- ( 17 – July – 2017 ) A Three-day w...