4408 Public Program & Evaluation
This course examines how the programs of public agencies are proposed, established, operated and evaluated. It discusses the role and conduct of research in the program evaluation process. Techniques of effective evaluations and analysis are discussed.
- The objectives of this are:
- Understand the vocabulary and standards of program evaluation
- Differentiate between formative, process, impact and outcome evaluation
- Develop a program logic model that summarizes a program’s promises
- Identify appropriate data sources for program assessment
- Identify, adapt or create quantitative and qualitative data collection instruments
Books for this Course
- Handbook of Practical Program Evaluation, by Joseph S. Wholey, 2010
- September 2015
- January 2016
- ( 02 – Aug- 2017 ) Kampala, July 31, 201...
- ( 02- Aug- 2017 ) Workshop on ICT in mass medi...
- ( 01- Aug- 2017 ) Mogadishu University Institu...
- ( 19 – July – 2017 ) After success...
- ( 17 – July – 2017 ) A Three-day w...