4407 Risk & Insurance Management
Course DescriptionAn operational approach to risk management in business and personal affairs. Principle of risk management; risk identification; risk financing; types of insurance coverage; and insurance contracts; and premiums. Special reference will be made to the insurance market in the country
- The primary objective of this course is to understand the basics of risk management and insurance, and importantly to explain the risk management and insurance decision made by individual and household, company, and the government
Books for this Course
- Principles of Risk Management and Insurance (12th edition, 2014).
- September 2015
- January 2016
- ( 02 – Aug- 2017 ) Kampala, July 31, 201...
- ( 02- Aug- 2017 ) Workshop on ICT in mass medi...
- ( 01- Aug- 2017 ) Mogadishu University Institu...
- ( 19 – July – 2017 ) After success...
- ( 17 – July – 2017 ) A Three-day w...