4406 Administrative Law
Course DescriptionThis course includes the definition of the administrative law, its source, and the activities of the public administration: i.e. Execution of law, preservation of public order and public utilities, means of public administration, administrative decisions and administrative contacts.
- The main Objectives of this Course is
- 1. To read and analyze a legal case; identify the different parts of a case and the relevant judicial reasoning.
- 2. Read and analyze statutes; understand the role of different statutory sections
- 3. Effectively influence decision makers.
- 4. Understand the basic structure of Somali Government: branches of government, federal/state separation. 6. Understand the separation of power/balance of state powers
Books for this Course
- Principles of Administrative Law, Thomson West; Concise Hornbook Series (2007)
- September 2015
- January 2016
- ( 02 – Aug- 2017 ) Kampala, July 31, 201...
- ( 02- Aug- 2017 ) Workshop on ICT in mass medi...
- ( 01- Aug- 2017 ) Mogadishu University Institu...
- ( 19 – July – 2017 ) After success...
- ( 17 – July – 2017 ) A Three-day w...