43231 Public Law
Course DescriptionThis course introduce the students to definition and general principles of public law; definition of state; people; land; state sovereignty; power division; objective and subjective laws internal and external public law; original public law; politica organizations; public institutions; government forms of state; feudal, apsulute stali, modern state, participation of people in government, democratic states and divisions, monarchy and republic confederation, parliament, head of state, attigne, and types of liberty.
- The objectives of course are:
- 1. Provide an in-depth exploration of a Public Law
- 2. Explain and apply relevant theories and laws in Public Law.
- 3. Interpret theories and doctrines, and give recommendations where appropriate.
- 4. Show the ability to analyze various aspects of Public Law, review, and synthesize knowledge.
Books for this Course
- Introduction to Public Law by Elisabeth Zoller,2011
- September 2015
- January 2016
- ( 02 – Aug- 2017 ) Kampala, July 31, 201...
- ( 02- Aug- 2017 ) Workshop on ICT in mass medi...
- ( 01- Aug- 2017 ) Mogadishu University Institu...
- ( 19 – July – 2017 ) After success...
- ( 17 – July – 2017 ) A Three-day w...