43128 Managerial Accounting
This course examines the role of accounting information in managing organizations. If focuses on concepts and techniques used in planning operations, controlling activities, decision making and performance evaluation. And also it encompasses all the firms decisions that have financial implications such as where to raise the funds ( the financing decisions) and how much cash return to the owners ( the dividend) decision.
- After successfully completing this course, students will be able to:
- • Prepare various costing schedules where an analysis of cost classification, behaviour, and type is completed.
- • Apply and analyze different types of activity-based management tools through the preparation of estimates.
Books for this Course
- "MANAGERIAL ACCOUNTING 9th Edition By Ronald W Hilton, Cornell University-Ithaca 2011 (October 2010) / 832 pages ISBN: 9780078110917 ISBN: 9780071220866 [GE] - Pub April 2011 www.mhhe.com/hilton9e"
- September 2015
- January 2016
- ( 02 – Aug- 2017 ) Kampala, July 31, 201...
- ( 02- Aug- 2017 ) Workshop on ICT in mass medi...
- ( 01- Aug- 2017 ) Mogadishu University Institu...
- ( 19 – July – 2017 ) After success...
- ( 17 – July – 2017 ) A Three-day w...