43126 Project Management & Evaluation
The courses covers the basic concept and uses of the project evaluation, elements and indicators of the cost benefit analysis and evaluation of unmarketable items and include price changes, new methodologies in project evaluation, uncertainties in project evaluation, the frame work of applied project evaluation.
- The aim of this course is:
- 1. Define a project, its characteristics and the role of the project manager.
- 2. Identify the causes of project failure and suggest ways in which these can be overcome.
- 3. Demonstrate a divergent approach to problem-solving, through the analysis and presentation of views on project problems / situations.
- 4. Explain the application of the theoretical frameworks within a project environment. Produce a project plan.
Books for this Course
- Effective Project Management: Traditional, Adaptive, Extreme, 5th edition, by Robert K. Wysocki, Wiley, 2009.
- September 2015
- January 2016