43125 Corporate Finance
Sources, uses, cost, and control of funds in business enterprises. Risk and return, capital budgeting, the cost of capital, capital structure, financial planning working capital management, dividend policy, and mergers.
- At the end of the course the students should be able to: Apply the correct financial techniques to a given issue, and also Apply the correct financial techniques to a given issue
Books for this Course
- "FUNDAMENTALS OF CORPORATE FINANCE 6th Edition By Richard A Brealey, London Business School, Stewart C Myers, Mass Institute of Tech and Alan J Marcus, Boston College 2009 (September 2008) ISBN: 9780077263348 (with S&P Card) ISBN: 9780070091757 [IE with S&P Card] ISBN: 9780071311410 [IE without S&P Card] www.mhhe.com/bmm6e"
- September 2015
- January 2016
- ( 02 – Aug- 2017 ) Kampala, July 31, 201...
- ( 02- Aug- 2017 ) Workshop on ICT in mass medi...
- ( 01- Aug- 2017 ) Mogadishu University Institu...
- ( 19 – July – 2017 ) After success...
- ( 17 – July – 2017 ) A Three-day w...