43121 Advanced Management Accounting
This course builds on and extended the material covered in cost and managerial accounting. It covers statistical cost estimation techniques, theory of constraints. And decision making under uncertainty. Variance investigations decisions, performance evaluation, and current trends in management accounting.
- By the end of this course, students should be able to:
- 1. Evaluate an organisation’s strategy and associated risks using a strategy-based value chain and examine the linkages to and between strategy, processes and activities.
- 2. Explain the importance of strategic decision-making and the resulting implications for an organisation at the strategic, process and activity level.
- 3. Evaluate divisionalisation options, alternative transfer pricing systems, and performance management systems.
- 4. Discuss supplier and customer value and the management accounting implications of supplier and customer linkages.
- 5. Examine the management accounting contribution to the management of quality and sustainability
Books for this Course
- "Advanced Management Accounting First Edition by Frank Selto, Tom Groot ISBN-13: 9780273730187 Publisher: Prentice Hall Publication date: 4/1/2013 Edition description: New Edition Pages: 472"
- September 2015
- January 2016
- ( 02 – Aug- 2017 ) Kampala, July 31, 201...
- ( 02- Aug- 2017 ) Workshop on ICT in mass medi...
- ( 01- Aug- 2017 ) Mogadishu University Institu...
- ( 19 – July – 2017 ) After success...
- ( 17 – July – 2017 ) A Three-day w...