43120 Principles of Auditing
Prerequisites: grades of C or better in ACCT 120A and 120B. Objectives and techniques in verification of business financial statements; duties, responsibilities and professional ethics of the auditor. Auditor’s reports: analysis of internal computerized syste
- 1. Distinguish between the different types of audit reports and the conditions which require a departure from the standard unqualified report.
- 2/Analyze the concept of materiality in an audit.
Books for this Course
- AUDITING & ASSURANCE SERVICES 4th Edition By Timothy J Louwers, James Madison University, Robert J Ramsay, University of Kentucky- Lexington, David Sinason, Northern Illinois University and Jerry R Strawser, Texas A&M University-College Station 2011 (January 2010) / 864 pages ISBN: 9780077396572 (with ACL Software) ISBN: 9780071313919 [IE with ACL Software] www.mhhe.com/louwers4e
- September 2015
- January 2016
- ( 02 – Aug- 2017 ) Kampala, July 31, 201...
- ( 02- Aug- 2017 ) Workshop on ICT in mass medi...
- ( 01- Aug- 2017 ) Mogadishu University Institu...
- ( 19 – July – 2017 ) After success...
- ( 17 – July – 2017 ) A Three-day w...