43119 Financial Accounting Analysis
To analysis financial accounting, accounting statements, transaction analysis and data accumulation, partnership and corporation accounting, preparation of business financial statements, understanding, analyzing and interpreting accounting data by investors, managers and credits for decision making, planning and control, coverage of job order standard costing, master budgeting and quality control issue.
- 1. To understand financial accounting analysis( comprising statement of comprehensive income, balance sheet, statement of cash flow, statement changes in equity and notes to accounts)
- 2. To analyze the business performance and risk of a company based on its financial statements
- 3. To develop soft skills like problem solving, decision making, team work, communication, inquiry and analysis
Books for this Course
- Financial Statement Analysis, Thomas Plenborg, Christian Petersen, 2011
- September 2015
- January 2016
- ( 02 – Aug- 2017 ) Kampala, July 31, 201...
- ( 02- Aug- 2017 ) Workshop on ICT in mass medi...
- ( 01- Aug- 2017 ) Mogadishu University Institu...
- ( 19 – July – 2017 ) After success...
- ( 17 – July – 2017 ) A Three-day w...