42129 Business Research
This course studies the nature, scope, and significance of business research and research methodologies. Additionally, the course studies primary and secondary research methods with applications to specific problems, using qualitative and quantitative methods for individual investigation and reporting on current problems within a student’s area of interest.
- 1. To meet the challenge of the fast pace decision making environment
- 2. Provide the knowledge and skills a manager needs to solve the problems
- 3. The course is designed to prepare the students to manage business, not-for-profit, and public organization in all functional areas
Books for this Course
- Business Research Methods: 9th (nineth) ,2006 by Pamela S. Schindler Donald R. Cooper.
- September 2015
- January 2016
- ( 02 – Aug- 2017 ) Kampala, July 31, 201...
- ( 02- Aug- 2017 ) Workshop on ICT in mass medi...
- ( 01- Aug- 2017 ) Mogadishu University Institu...
- ( 19 – July – 2017 ) After success...
- ( 17 – July – 2017 ) A Three-day w...