42125 Private Sector Management in Somalia
This course aims at providing the students with practical study and elements of business administration especially in the private sector management in Somalia. It focuses on analysis of the character of private sector in Somalia; its mechanism, organization, management and marketing, including operation of decision making at the organizations in private sector and the factor effects upon it, in addition to that, the comparison of private sector and the public sector.
- 1. To understand the practical element of business in the private sector management in Somalia
- 2. To understand the characteristics of private sector, its mechanism, organization, management and marketing
- 3. To realize the relationship between private sector and public sector
Books for this Course
- Entrepreneurship: Successfully Launching New Ventures, 5/E
- Bruce R. Barringer
- R. Duane Ireland, 2015
- September 2015
- January 2016
- ( 02 – Aug- 2017 ) Kampala, July 31, 201...
- ( 02- Aug- 2017 ) Workshop on ICT in mass medi...
- ( 01- Aug- 2017 ) Mogadishu University Institu...
- ( 19 – July – 2017 ) After success...
- ( 17 – July – 2017 ) A Three-day w...