This course is designed to introduce students of business administration in comprehending the basics of risk management techniques specific topics including risk identification, classification and measurement risk control, risk financing with commercial insurance and reinsurance markets and regulations different kinds of insurance such as life insurance property and liability insurance examined.
- 1. To introduce students to the principles and practice of insurance.
- 2. Show the multi-faceted nature of the insurance business.
- 3. Dealing with risk and how insurance responds to it.
- 4. Look briefly at some of the law that deals with insurance.
- 5. Introduce many of the terms and practices commonly encountered in the business.
Books for this Course
- "Insurance by Hardy Edward Rochie 1862- ISBN-13: 9781290974141 Publisher: HardPress Publishing Publication date: 1/28/2013 Pages: 392"
- "Principles of Risk Management and Insurance, Global Edition 12th Edition George Rejda May 2013"
- September 2015
- January 2016
- ( 02 – Aug- 2017 ) Kampala, July 31, 201...
- ( 02- Aug- 2017 ) Workshop on ICT in mass medi...
- ( 01- Aug- 2017 ) Mogadishu University Institu...
- ( 19 – July – 2017 ) After success...
- ( 17 – July – 2017 ) A Three-day w...