42117 Business Policy & Strategy
This course concentrates on study of the process of strategy formulation, implementation and evaluation. In complex business environments, analysis of external environment opportunities and threats; analysis of internal sources: strengths and weaknesses; planning the business portfolio, acquisitions and divestments: implication of strategy for organizational structure and change
- Knowledge. To encourage the understanding of the many, often conflicting, schools of thought and to facilitate the gaining of insight into the assumptions, possibilities and limitations of each set of theories;
- Skills. To develop the student's ability to define strategic issues, to critically reflect on existing theories, to creatively combine or develop theories where necessary and to flexibly employ theories where useful
- Attitude. To instill a critical, analytical, flexible and creative mindset, which challenges organizational, industry and national paradigms and traditional problem-solving recipes
Books for this Course
- ( 02 – Aug- 2017 ) Kampala, July 31, 201...
- ( 02- Aug- 2017 ) Workshop on ICT in mass medi...
- ( 01- Aug- 2017 ) Mogadishu University Institu...
- ( 19 – July – 2017 ) After success...
- ( 17 – July – 2017 ) A Three-day w...