42116 Mgt of Multinational Corporations
This course deals with fundamentals of financial evaluation, tools, and procedures which are needed to facilitate decision making of multinational corporations in the areas of financing, investment and Capital management.
- (1) develop students’ understanding of the challenges involved in implementing international strategies and the complexities involved in managing, coordinating and controlling resources and activities across borders
- (2) provide an overview of the research‐based literature on MNE strategy implementation and management.
Books for this Course
- Politics and Power in the Multinational Corporation, Edited by Mike Geppert, Publisher: Cambridge University Press, 2011
- September 2015
- January 2016
- ( 02 – Aug- 2017 ) Kampala, July 31, 201...
- ( 02- Aug- 2017 ) Workshop on ICT in mass medi...
- ( 01- Aug- 2017 ) Mogadishu University Institu...
- ( 19 – July – 2017 ) After success...
- ( 17 – July – 2017 ) A Three-day w...