42115 Financial Management
This course gives the students a general understanding of the role of financial institutions types of financial institutions and how each type is managed in practice; it covers major financial sector, insurance sector and stock markets, both internationally and in the Third World.
- Students will be able to Analyze a firm’s performance using financial statements, Use the time value of money technique to make decisions in various personal and business situations, and Forecast a firm’s future performance.
Books for this Course
- Smart Financial Management: by William W. Sihler (Author), Richard D. Crawford (Author), Henry A. Davis (Author)
- September 2015
- January 2016
- ( 02 – Aug- 2017 ) Kampala, July 31, 201...
- ( 02- Aug- 2017 ) Workshop on ICT in mass medi...
- ( 01- Aug- 2017 ) Mogadishu University Institu...
- ( 19 – July – 2017 ) After success...
- ( 17 – July – 2017 ) A Three-day w...