42114 Consumer Behavior
This course provides the students with basic information and principles of behavior; discipline of advertisement techniques and models of consumer behavior, including the decision making processes and the influences of environmental forces.
It also includes the study of psychological and social factors that influence the buying decision and evaluating marketing strategies are also explored.
- The overall goal of this course is to provide students with a thorough understanding of the internal and external factors that influence consumer behavior, and to develop an appreciation of the importance of consumer behavior in marketing and in today’s business world.
Books for this Course
- Consumer Behavior by Wayne D. Hoyer, Deborah J. MacInnis (Author)
- September 2015
- January 2016
- ( 02 – Aug- 2017 ) Kampala, July 31, 201...
- ( 02- Aug- 2017 ) Workshop on ICT in mass medi...
- ( 01- Aug- 2017 ) Mogadishu University Institu...
- ( 19 – July – 2017 ) After success...
- ( 17 – July – 2017 ) A Three-day w...