42113 Commercial Bank Management
This course aims to provide students with comprehensive idea on types of banks; its role, duties in the economic development. It also covers how banks started modern system of banking; its analysis, budget system and finally to give students general understanding of the financial analysis, the investment of banking system and its basic source.
- 1. Provide students with an introduction to the financial management of the commercial banking enterprise
- 2. Afford students with an understanding of the basic issues involved in value creation and risk management for banking firms
- 3. Equip students with the technical and analytical tools, and strategic abilities necessary to understand the evolution and workings of the commercial banking industry.
Books for this Course
- Financial Institutions Management: A Risk Management Approach, 8th Edition , 2013 by Anthony Saunders and Marcia Cornett
- September 2015
- January 2016
- ( 02 – Aug- 2017 ) Kampala, July 31, 201...
- ( 02- Aug- 2017 ) Workshop on ICT in mass medi...
- ( 01- Aug- 2017 ) Mogadishu University Institu...
- ( 19 – July – 2017 ) After success...
- ( 17 – July – 2017 ) A Three-day w...