42111 Principlesof Marketing
This course includes study of the environment and the functions marketing management; the course topics include the scope and the philosophy of marketing, concept of market segmentation, targeting, and the positioning the development and the management of product pricing, promotional and distribution policies. The concepts and technologies of marketing of goods, services and ideas in addition to the international marketing.
- 1. To introduce you to the key elements in developing a marketing strategy and planning a marketing program. We will cover topics such as customer segmentation, positioning, branding, consumer research, pricing, marketing communications, new product development, and channel strategy.
- 2. To enhance your problem-solving abilities in operational areas of marketing by providing you with a set of analytical tools (i.e., frameworks, concepts, models, and techniques).
- 3. To present examples of how firms organize their marketing efforts across a broad range of industries and settings (e.g., consumer packaged goods, pharmaceutical, telecommunications, financial services, and nonprofit organizations).
Books for this Course
- Principles of Marketing Hardcover – August 3, 1998 by Philip Kotler (Author), Gary Armstrong (Author)
- September 2015
- January 2016
- ( 02 – Aug- 2017 ) Kampala, July 31, 201...
- ( 02- Aug- 2017 ) Workshop on ICT in mass medi...
- ( 01- Aug- 2017 ) Mogadishu University Institu...
- ( 19 – July – 2017 ) After success...
- ( 17 – July – 2017 ) A Three-day w...