419 Financial Mathematics
Course DescriptionThe nature of financial math, mathematical tools of static analysis economic applications in static analysis, mathematical tools of comparative static analysis, economic applications in comparative static analysis, unconstrained and constrained optimization applications of optimization in consumer theory and theory of firm
- The primary objectives of this course is: to define and recognize the definitions of the following terms: interest rate (rate of interest), simple interest, compound interest, accumulation function, future value, current value, present value, net present value, discount factor, discount rate (rate of discount), convertible m-thly, nominal rate, effective rate, inflation and real rate of interest, force of interest, equation of value
Books for this Course
- Mathematics for Finance Authors: Capiński, Marek, Zastawniak, Tomasz
- September 2015
- January 2016
- ( 02 – Aug- 2017 ) Kampala, July 31, 201...
- ( 02- Aug- 2017 ) Workshop on ICT in mass medi...
- ( 01- Aug- 2017 ) Mogadishu University Institu...
- ( 19 – July – 2017 ) After success...
- ( 17 – July – 2017 ) A Three-day w...