4133 Introduction to political science
This course aims at providing the students with the theoretical study of politics, definition of political science, classifications of political systems, Islamic political system, capitalism, socialism, communism early definite of state; Greeks, Romans, Egyptians, leadership- duty of leaders monarchy absolute monarchy, elected anarchy, selected leader. heuidetry leader, nation, community sovereignty, parliamentary, democracy. Types of dictatorship, its characteristics. Modern political science.
- 1. To analyze the bases for and development of human and societal endeavors across time and place
- 2. evaluate different theories on human culture, social identity, economic entities, political systems, and other forms of social organization
- 3. apply concepts of human and social behavior to relevant situation
Books for this Course
- Political Science: An Introduction (12th Edition), 2011, by Michael G. Roskin), Robert L. Cord , James A. Medeiros, Walter S. Jones.
- September 2014
- January 2015
- ( 02 – Aug- 2017 ) Kampala, July 31, 201...
- ( 02- Aug- 2017 ) Workshop on ICT in mass medi...
- ( 01- Aug- 2017 ) Mogadishu University Institu...
- ( 19 – July – 2017 ) After success...
- ( 17 – July – 2017 ) A Three-day w...