4132 Principles of Management
The course is designed to introduce students to the concepts, terminology, principles and theories of management. The primary goal of this course is to capture student’s interest and introduce him/her to the essential concepts that apply to practice of management. It explains the complexities of the external and internal environment of the organization. It discusses management activities (planning, organizing, leading, and controlling and factors that influence them).
- • Evaluate the global context for taking managerial actions of planning, organizing and controlling.
- • Assess global situation, including opportunities and threats that will impact management of an organization.
- • Integrate management principles into management practices.
- • Assess managerial practices and choices relative to ethical principles and standards.
- • Specify how the managerial tasks of planning, organizing, and controlling can be executed in a variety of circumstances.
- • Determine the most effective action to take in specific situations.
- • Evaluate approaches to addressing issues of diversity.
Books for this Course
- ins, S. Fundamentals of Management. 5th edition. 2008.
- September 2015
- January 2016
- ( 02 – Aug- 2017 ) Kampala, July 31, 201...
- ( 02- Aug- 2017 ) Workshop on ICT in mass medi...
- ( 01- Aug- 2017 ) Mogadishu University Institu...
- ( 19 – July – 2017 ) After success...
- ( 17 – July – 2017 ) A Three-day w...