4127 Operational Research
This course is concerned with introducing students to quantitative techniques for decision making. The purpose of this course is to enable students to gain knowledge and appreciate of the quantitative techniques which have proved valuable in various.
- The primary objectives of this course is to build their own formulations, to expand existing formulations, to critically evaluate the impact of model assumptions and to choose an appropriate solution technique for a given formulation
Books for this Course
- Introduction to Operations Research, by F.S. Hillier and G.J. Lieberman, seventh edition, McGraw Hill, 2000.
- September 2015
- January 2016
- ( 02 – Aug- 2017 ) Kampala, July 31, 201...
- ( 02- Aug- 2017 ) Workshop on ICT in mass medi...
- ( 01- Aug- 2017 ) Mogadishu University Institu...
- ( 19 – July – 2017 ) After success...
- ( 17 – July – 2017 ) A Three-day w...